50 Successful Essays for the Stanford GSB and HBS (and Why They Worked)
If you plan to apply to Harvard Business School or the Stanford Graduate School of Business, this 190-page book of actual HBS and GSB essays along with expert commentary on the strengths (and sometimes weaknesses) of each one, is a must-have resource.
“What Matters?” and “What More?”: 50 Successful Essays for the Stanford GSB and HBS (and Why They Worked) offers the following:
- Actual HBS and Stanford GSB essays, submitted by past candidates who were ultimately admitted, along with expert commentary on the strengths (and sometimes weaknesses!) of each one
- Ten pairs of essays for HBS and the GSB, showing how the same candidate approached the two schools’ differing essay prompts
- Two essays by reapplicants, highlighting useful tactics for writing these essays the second time around
- Overviews and examples of four different approaches you can take to composing your essays: thematic, inflection points, single anecdote, and mosaic
- Best practices for each program’s essay question, such as how to handle the prompts’ vastly different word counts and what not to include in your essays
Click here to download your copy today!